IAEC – Activities
IAEC conducts a wide range of activities related to Student migration.
• It’s actively involved in promoting a consortium of govt. sponsored technical institutes and universities offering diverse courses for students.
• It aids students with counseling facilities, processing of students application, and helps in selecting appropriate courses in universities.
• It assists eligible students to secure Financial aids, Scholarships and Grants.
• It also handles student visa formalities and procedures. It also arranges reception at Australia and helps providing temporary accommodation.
• Its biggest advantage is having an offices in Melbourne – Australia, which helps students with all their after arrival needs. This is very significant as students really need extra hand after arrival.
IAEC - Support Systems
Australia has been rated among the No.1 academic destination and IAEC has streamlined its activities to suit its esteemed partner Universities of Australia. It has evolved a support system as follows:
• Organising Seminars, educational fairs for greater visibility of the Australian Universities among the international students.
• Actively interacting with the Deans and various Academic Officers of all the universities to familiarize itself with their needs.
• Helping the faculty when on visits to India to conduct Seminars and Interview sessions.
IAEC - Strengths
• Founder Member of AAERI in India
• Oldest in India and Biggest in Australia
• E-Visa facility given by AHC looking at high success ratio from IAEC.
• For 2005 and 2006, 100% successful visas issued.
• First and the only consultant who provides On Line Interviews for spot admissions to overseas students.
IAEC - Future Outlook
Today, there is considerable interest among students in acquiring an internationally recognized professional degree from the best colleges and universities in the world.
IAEC, with its excellent infrastructure, well qualified personnel is all set to expand its horizons by seeking representation from prestigious universities and colleges in Canada, New Zealand, Singapore etc. Apart from this, IAEC also seeks strategic tie-ups with leading International Companies, to strengthen their commitment to India by creating a harmonious blend between academics and practical applications.